Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey guys, do you like fried chicken? Well, Chef Marcus Samuelsson stopped by the Proper Tasty kitchen recently to make us some yummy fried chicken with a twist. Fried chicken with chocolate sauce will be the only way you want to eat fried chicken after watching this.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- Take 500 gr chicken breasts
- Take 2 cups buttermilk
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Take Sprinkle of cumin
- Get Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Prepare to taste salt
- Make ready Outer coating (breading):
- Make ready 1/2 cup yellow corn flour
- Take Fried chicken breading mix
- Get To make the sauce:
- Make ready 1 small diced onion
- Take 2 tbls butter
- Make ready 1 tbls dark cocoa powder
- Make ready 2 cubs dark chocolate
- Take 1 tbls ketchup
- Take 1 tbls tomato paste
- Make ready 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- Make ready Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready to taste Salt
Super Crispy Fried Chicken made with buttermilk, chicken, hot sauce, and seasoned flour is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, PERFECT for dinner or to bring to a potluck or picnic! We love homemade comfort food, and sometimes a fried dish just hits the spot like these Fried Cheese Curds. Make the chocolate sauce while the last batch of churros are frying or just after the last batch is completed because the chocolate sauce will thicken as it cools. These churros look so crispy and delicious!
Instructions to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired.
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown.
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it.
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny.
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions.
I'll have to try dipping them in chocolate sauce-why haven't I done that before?! Our Top Trending Recipes: Crispy Sesame Chicken with a Sticky Asian Sauce. For the southern fried chicken, remove the skin from the chicken pieces and slash the flesh with the tip of a sharp knife. Lightly whisk the egg whites together To serve, divide the chicken pieces among four serving plates and spoon the coleslaw alongside. Spoon the tomato ketchup into small ramekins.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!