Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, macon chicken w/ peach mint purée. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coat skillet with olive oil and place chicken breasts in skillet. Place garlic gloves in center Watch the sides until about halfway cooked through. Flip and add thyme over the chicken.
Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook macon chicken w/ peach mint purée using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée:
- Prepare Macon Chicken
- Take 4 Chicken Breast
- Take 4 Thyme (with stem)
- Get 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 2 Green Onions, Chived
- Get 6 Asparagus
- Make ready 2 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare Salt and Pepper to season
- Get Peach Mint Peach Mint Purée
- Make ready 2 Fresh Peaches
- Take 4 Mint Leaves, Chopped
- Take 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get Pasta
- Take Suddenly Salad Pasta of your choice
- Get 4 Sweet Peppers, deseeded destemmed and cut into thin slices
- Prepare 1/2 cp Matchstick Carrots
Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée. This is my rendition of a southern style chicken while incorporating the Georgia peaches. To give it a slight kick, I added mint to give it some love. I hope you enjoy this meal!
Instructions to make Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée:
- Blanching. In a sauce pan, bring water to a boil Add asparagus and matchstick carrots with salt. Continue to boil for 3-5min. Remove asparagus and place them in a bowl of ice water. Put carrots in a strainer and lay into the bowl of ice water. Meanwhile slice up the sweet peppers and rinse with cool water.
- Cook your choice of Suddenly Salad Pasta according to their directions.
- In a 12” cast iron skillet, heat to medium high heat. Pound the chicken to about 1/4” thick, pat dry both sides with salt and pepper. Coat skillet with olive oil and place chicken breasts in skillet. Do not move. Place garlic gloves in center Watch the sides until about halfway cooked through. Flip and add thyme over the chicken. Add butter and let froth. Used butter to coat the garlic and baste chicken as it continues to cook.
- In another skillet, add butter carrots and peppers and sautée
- Preheat oven for 300°. On a cookie sheet. Place sautéed carrots and peppers, surround with asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts with thyme over and bake for 7min. Remove and let rest for 5min.
- In a blender, add peach halves, mint, a dash of salt, and oil. Pulse until finely chopped and then purée. Stop and stir. Chill in fridge for five minutes.
- When plating, put two spoons of purée down and then spread like a comma. Slice chicken at and angle to create a nice distribution. Top with thyme and chives. Place asparagus on the outside of the purée. On the other side place your portion of pasta and top with sautéed carrots and peppers.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is my rendition of a southern style chicken while incorporating the Georgia peaches. To give it a slight kick, I added mint to give it some love. I hope you enjoy this meal! This stuff is what miracles are made of! Make it and stick it in the fridge.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food macon chicken w/ peach mint purée recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!