Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. Another meal made on the truck. This delicious quick fix can be made at home and on the truck and will satisfy you and the whole family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Get Chicken
- Prepare 8 oz Chicken Breast
- Take 1 tbsp Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- Make ready 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- Make ready 4 Branches Cilantro, destemmed and chopped
- Make ready Tortellini Alfredo
- Get 8 oz Three Cheese Tortellini
- Take 12 oz Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp GroundPepper
- Get 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Place tortellini in a large bowl. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over pasta to cover. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender.
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat.
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain.
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils.
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken.
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Mix it all together right in the pan and cover with aluminum foil. If using package of Alfredo sauce, mix ingredients for sauce and cook as directed (do while chicken is cooking). (If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and fresh grated pepper to chicken. Grate parmesan cheese on top of mixture and put in oven until cheese starts to melt. Yes, I can see how it could be easily adapted to include chicken or ham or bacon or veggies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!