Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. See recipes for Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl too.
Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Make ready Seared Chicken
- Get 6 oz Chicken Breast
- Get 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning
- Take 2 Limes for juice and zest
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp Stick Butter
- Get Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles
- Prepare 1 La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce
- Make ready 1 Small Zucchini
- Make ready 2 tbspn Chopped Green Onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp Cilantro Diced
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 2 Asparagus
- Take 2 Premade soft shell Taco Bowls
Chilli … Divide the noodles, chicken, soup and enoki mushrooms between bowls and top with the onion, chilli and sorrel to serve. Sauté the onion until softened in a large soup pot. The Best Japanese Mushroom Soup Recipes on Yummly Japanese mushroom soup is a delicious and appetizing dish that can be easily and quickly put together to serve as a light. Move the steaks to a baking sheet and top each steak with a round of compound butter then with foil and leave to rest.
Steps to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates.
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken.
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro.
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest.
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off.
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat.
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle.
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl).
- Serve and enjoy.
I usually use actual butter but I read that it has water in it. So I used ghee, which is clarified butter without water. A simple butter, wine Reduction steak. A simple butter, wine Reduction steak. Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!