Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss Nutritional Information. Final suggestion: add the honey-mustard sauce from this site's Aussie Chicken recipe (inside the roll. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- Take 1 packages Chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 packages honey ham
- Get 1 packages mustard greens
- Make ready 1 butter
- Make ready salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Make ready garlic powder
- Make ready onion powder
- Make ready 1 packages Panko bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 packages Swiss cheese
- Get 2 eggs
A classic Chicken Cordon Bleu can be quite intimidating to make with so many steps involved just in the How to make a sheet PAN chicken cordon bleu! With my recipe, I'm giving you two Crispy crumbed chicken breasts filled with Dijon mustard, Swiss cheese and ham, baked with. Search result for chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens. See great recipes for Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens too!
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- First off, place the mustard greens in a baking dish like a bed for the chicken. Hit it with 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. 3 pads of butter on top. That's done.
- Next we take the chicken thighs and pound them out nice and flat. Hit them with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- I layer each thigh with half a slice of swiss cheese and 4 slices of honey ham.
- Roll up the chicken thighs and place them on top of the mustard greens bed
- Beat the 2 eggs and use half the egg wash to cover the chicken thighs.
- Cover in panko bread crumbs. Drizzle the other half of the egg wash over the panko bread crumbs and apply another layer of panko on top of that. This cordon bleu is nice and crispy.
- Pop this is the oven at 400°F for 35-45 minutes. I use a meat thermometer to get them to a perfect 165°F.
- Plate and enjoy
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in Chardonnay pairs best with chicken cordon bleu. The oakiness compliments the Swiss cheese nicely and won't overpower the richness of the creamy white. Chicken cordon bleu is a French-inspired poultry dish that was developed by chefs in the United States in an effort to imitate stuffed meat dishes from Europe. The tightly rolled chicken cordon bleu can then be dipped in breadcrumbs and fried, grilled, or baked.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!