Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 1 small tomato, diced
- Prepare 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 1/2 box penne pasta
- Take 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- Make ready 3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- Make ready To taste salt
- Make ready To taste pepper
- Prepare 3 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Prepare 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- Get To taste cajun seasoning
Enjoy this easy dinner recipe for Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta! This is a great copycat recipe for Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta. And definitely one of our favorite pasta recipes! Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box.
Steps to make Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside.
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium.
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done.
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne.
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top.
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!
Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and sprinkle in cajun seasoning. Reseal bag and shake thoroughly until chicken is evenly coated. Cajun chicken over a bed of pasta with a creamy sauce is close to the delicious recipe at Chili's restaurant that you can enjoy from home! One of Justin's favorite chain restaurants is Chili's, and he often gets the cajun chicken pasta meal. This Copycat Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta Will Get You Out Of Your Dinner Rut.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!