Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey pecan chicken breast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat; brown chicken on both sides. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans. These Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts are sweet, savory and buttery.
Honey pecan chicken breast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Honey pecan chicken breast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have honey pecan chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey pecan chicken breast:
- Take 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 oz each
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/8-1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon butter
- Get 3 tablespoons honey
- Take 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
Slice each chicken breast in half horizontally through the width of the breast. Melt butter in a large skillet. These Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts are sweet, savory and buttery. To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients.
Instructions to make Honey pecan chicken breast:
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness sprinkle with seasoning
- In a large nonstick skillet heat butter over medium heat brown chicken on both sides cook covered until chicken is no longer pink about 1 to 8 minutes turning once. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans cook covered until chicken is glazed 2 to 3 minutes
Here is how you cook it. This Honey Garlic Pecan Chicken is a perfect example. A thin chicken breast is seasoned and lightly dusted with flour, seared in olive oil, and then the sauce comes together by toasting some pecans and adding some butter, fresh garlic, and honey. Combine flour, salt, peppers and garlic powder in a shallow baking dish. Pour the buttermilk into a separate dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food honey pecan chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!