Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Chicken Tacos is a quick way to get your midweek taco fix!
chicken tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. chicken tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken tacos:
- Make ready 2 lb chicken breast
- Take 2 large tomatoes
- Get 1 large onion
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Get 1 sour cream
- Make ready 2 dozen corn tortillas
- Make ready 1 can of rotel
- Get 1 small can of tomato paste
- Get 1 small can of chopped green chilies
A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or. I'm pretty sure my love for tacos is apparent on this site. So it's about How to Make Chicken Tacos. These chicken tacos start with a quick mixture of the chicken taco.
Instructions to make chicken tacos:
- boil the chicken on medium high heat until done…about 8 to 10 minutes.
- add the rotel the tomato paste and the green chilies. add a little more water until it blends thoroughly and boil off most of the excess water.
- add one package of any generic taco seasoning and one half packet of any generic enchilada seasoning. blend thoroughly.
- in a medium skillet add half an inch of any oil. ( note: olive oil takes longer to cook the tortillas and tends to pop, I advise canola) you'll need a pair of tongs, when the oil is hot slide one tortilla in and after a second or two flip it in half and let it sit for about ten seconds flip it again and let sit for about five. continue until all desired tortillas are cooked. I recommend placing then upside down in a baking dish lined with a few papertowels it takes about ninty percent of the excess oil off.
- cut up your tomatoes and onion and chop up the cilantro for garnishes
- soon I will have the recipe for a homemade taco seasoning on here but as it is a little long, I neglected to add it at this time. stay posted and I will have it on here soon.
Chicken breast is simmered in a lemon-lime marinade, then served with taco fixin's so that everyone can make their own soft taco. These chicken tacos are super fresh and simple to make, but still pack in a ton of flavor! The combination of tangy lime and savory garlic together transforms plain chicken into something amazing! Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!