Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, one pot meal roasted drumsticks and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life.
Add chicken, potatoes and carrots to the lined baking dish and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper and garlic. Check for doneness, if the potatoes and chicken drums are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready. Remove from the heat and place the veggies around the chicken; add the sprig of fresh thyme then.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot meal roasted drumsticks and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes:
- Get 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 1 Kosher Salt
- Get 1 Black Ground Pepper
- Get 4 tsp Ground Pepper or 5 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Paprika (optional)
- Make ready 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 6 -8 Large Potatoes
- Make ready 5 -6 Carrots
Use lean chuck, bottom round, or a rump roast in this easy slow cooker pot roast. Potatoes and carrots round out the meal. Mushroom Rice Pilaf (a one-pot meal)Natasha's Kitchen. One-pot meals are ideal dishes for batch cooking.
Instructions to make One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or even better, parchment paper.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes & carrots with a scrubber and cut them in smaller pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rinse the chicken under running water & also pat dry with paper towel.
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots to the lined baking dish and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss everything to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. Check for doneness, if the potatoes and chicken drums are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, turn the broil setting on the oven and broil for 5 minutes. Watch carefully, or they will burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve right away in the baking dish or transfer to a warm serving plate.
Recipes can be doubled and a portion frozen for a later date. Stews, soups, beef + cabbage, roasted chicken that is cooked over cabbage wedges, potatoes and carrots. With no dishwasher it is a must. One Pot Roasted Red Pepper Pasta. Potatoes, beans, lenses, vegetables, and there is room for stew recipes and recipes where you have bread instead of pasta/rice/potatoes etc.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food one pot meal roasted drumsticks and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!