Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken livers with pomegranate molasses. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
It is authentically known as Sawda Djej and is a dish of chicken livers, garlic and pomegranate molasses. Being a creature of habit, I often revisit restaurants I love time and time again, and I daren't tell you how many times I have been to Yalla Yalla. I even swung by a few weeks ago to pick up a.
Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken livers with pomegranate molasses using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Take 400 gm chicken livers
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Get 5 garlic cloves diagonally sliced
- Get 180 gm onion,finely sliced
- Make ready 5 green chillies ,diagonally sliced
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare to taste salt
- Prepare as needed cilantro and pomegranate seeds for garnishing
I came across this recipe for chicken liver with pomegranate molasses on the Egyptian food blog Buttered Up. I think the recipe is a keeper. The Best Pomegranate Molasses Chicken Recipes on Yummly Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs With Pomegranate Glaze & Herby Yogurt, Spiral Ham Steaks, Shelling Beans And Charred Herb Vinaigrette, Pulled Pork A La Maggie.
Steps to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Wash the chicken livers.Using a knife remove and discard the white snew.
- Cut the larger liver pieces into half.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add the chicken livers and saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes until it changes colour. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same skillet add onions and saute until slightly soft.
- Add sliced garlic and green chillies; continue to saute until the onions are completely soft.
- Add coriander powder, cinnamon powder,nutmeg powder salt and blck pepper powder. Saute for a minute on low heat.
- Add the chicken livers along with pomegranate molasses and sugar. Cover the skillet and continue cooking on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off. Add lemon juice and stir through. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. If sour add a little sugar to balance the sourness.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately with Arabic flatbread(pita bread).
Pomegranate molasses is available at Middle Eastern markets and some supermarkets or online. Serve chicken over bulgur salad topped with pomegranate seeds and more parsley and mint. Buffalo Chicken Wings with Non-Dairy Ranch Recipe. Black-Eyed Peas with Turmeric and Pomegranate. Sign up for our Nosher recipe newsletter!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!