Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. View the latest menu with prices. Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Get 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- Make ready 3-4 cups chopped broccoli florets
- Take Approx. 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- Make ready 4 TBS unsalted butter
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic
- Prepare 2 cups half & half (or heavy cream)
- Take 1 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- Take 2 TBS olive oil
- Take To taste salt and pepper
- Make ready To taste onion powder
Give the alfredo sauce a final whisking and pour it over the top, tossing to combine with the noodles, broccoli, and chicken. Stir sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. The perfect dinner, this Fettuccine Alfredo is richly saucy, and full of tender chicken, hearty mushrooms, and bright broccoli.
Steps to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook uncovered for about 4 minutes (until bright green). Add a splash of water and cook uncovered until broccoli is crisp tender.
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet with the broccoli and heat through. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Rotisserie chicken works great for this, or you can just cook your chicken fresh in the skillet once you remove the cooked broccoli).
- When water begins to boil, add fettuccine and cook until al dente (or your preferred consistency).
- Melt the butter and 1 TBS of olive oil in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the half & half and parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce just begins to bubble then turn heat to low.
- Drain pasta and reserve a bit of the water just in case you need to thin the sauce.
- Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and combine well.
- Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired.
It is filling, satisfying, delicious, andContinue Reading Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in the soup, broth, broccoli, mushrooms, onion powder and pepper. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture and heat through. To save on prep time, replace fresh chopped broccoli with frozen chopped broccoli florets.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!