Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Chicken Sweet Corn soup with Vegetables This is a Fusion of mixing chicken and vegetables to make a healthy sweet corn soup. To make this Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you will need: Chicken: You can either just added shredded or diced cooked chicken to this soup. (A rotisserie chicken would come in handy here, or I often use leftovers from my baked chicken breasts. Chicken Sweet Corn Soup is a classic Indo Chinese recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Make ready 1 cup fresh sweet corn kernel boiled
- Get 1 chicken breast make shreds
- Get 2-3 pcs cauliflower finely chopped
- Get 4-5 french beans finely chopped
- Take 1 small carrot finely chopped
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornflour
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 3 cups water
- Take skip chicken if you are a vegetarian
If you feel like the chicken soup lacks filling, even though it Instead, opt for using more green vegetables such as bok choy, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, or similar. chinese chicken and sweetcorn noodle soup is definitely my favourite clear soup recipe. It's been a busy Holiday Season and although I've been cooking a lot, I haven't really had the time to This soup is perfect for this weather cos it's a comforting healthy soup with sweet corn kernels in a flavorful chicken stock with egg. Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup, crushed and whole sweet corn comes together with a colourful assortment of juicy vegetables in To make sweet corn and vegetable soup, combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a small bowl and mix well till the cornflour. This creamy chicken and sweetcorn soup is perfect for a classic light soup lunch.
Steps to make Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Next take cornflour in a small bowl and add 4-5 tbsp water. Mix and keep it aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan add 3 cups of water, all chopped vegetables and chicken breast. Cover the pan & let it boil for 20 mins on medium flame.
- While your chicken and vegetables are getting boiled, take 3-4 tbsp of boiled sweet corn in a mixer jar and make paste. (you can add one tbsp of water if required). Keep it aside.
- After chicken and vegetables are boiled add boiled sweet corn kernel, salt, black pepper and sugar. Give it a mix.
- Add the sweetcorn paste which was made in step 2. Mix well and bring it to boil.
- Now add cornflour mix which is made in step 3. (This thickens the soup.) Let it boil for 2-3 mins. Adjust salt or sugar if required. Put the flame off.
- Serve hot.
The cooked chicken and chicken stock adds a traditional And the chicken and sweetcorn soup is also super easy to make. Chicken is simmered with onion, shallots, potatoes and sweetcorn to create this wonderful soup. Remove the chicken from the stock and shred into strips. Return to the pan with the sweetcorn and bring to a simmer. Beat the eggs in a jug and slowly pour into the soup to create egg strands.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!