Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cajun chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slice in strips on the bias. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Take 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare To taste cracked pepper
- Get To taste Himalayan pink sea salt
- Prepare Alfredo sauce of your choosing
- Get 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Make ready Half a box fettuccine noodles
Dredge the chicken breasts in the Blackening Spice Rub. Cajun Chicken Alfredo It doesn't get much easier than this when you've got to get dinner on the table in a hurry and you're craving pasta. How To Make Cajun Chicken Alfredo in the Slow Cooker: Brown the chicken in a skillet. Note: This step can be skipped but it I think it adds extra flavor.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes.
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil.
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions.
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. This Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo recipe has a flavorful creamy Cajun parmesan sauce that smothers tender pan-fried chicken and shrimp. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is hand's down the world's best pasta recipe! One of those restaurant copycat meals that is WAY better than the original.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cajun chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!