Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken and bacon sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and honey. I love grilled chicken sandwiches and my husband loves anything with bacon so this was a winning combination for us! We basted a bit of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce on the chicken while it grilled which made it moist and juicy.
Chicken and Bacon Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken and Bacon Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and bacon sandwich using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Bacon Sandwich:
- Take Bread—————–
- Get 4 slices bread
- Prepare 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Take Salad———————
- Make ready 20 ounces canned chicken
- Prepare 1 whole kosher pickle
- Take 2 large eggs to boil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Get 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Get 1/3 cup finely diced onions
- Prepare Bacon—————–
- Prepare 1/4 pound Bacon 4 slices
- Prepare Lettuce——————–
- Make ready 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
Place the chicken presentation-side down on a baking tray and sprinkle with half of the salt, tarragon, pepper, thyme and garlic. Arrange chicken, bacon slices, and cheese slices on the bottom half. Butter both sides of the bread generously, then grill in the panini maker. (If you do not have a panini maker, you can grill the sandwiches in a skillet, laying a heavy skillet on top of the sandwich to press it together. While the chicken marinates, fry up the bacon until chewy.
Instructions to make Chicken and Bacon Sandwich:
- Fry the chicken in a skillet juices and all. Add diced onions and celery salt.
- Boil the eggs
- After boiling 10 minutes peel the eggs and chop them up.
- Dice the pickle
- When the liquids are gone from the chicken add pickle juice and diced kosher pickle.
- Add the seasonings
- Mix and set aside chill it for at least 1 hour.
- Fry the bacon crisp, crumble it up a bit, and set aside.
- Add mayonnaise to the 4 slices of bread
- Add the chicken salad
- Lettuce and bacon
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
Bacon Jack Chicken Sandwich "Ooo-weee goodie! We used pretzel buns." - moaa. Tuna, Avocado and Bacon Sandwich "This was a really good sandwich! We especially loved the crispy bacon in it." - Saved_one. Most Made Today Best BLT Chicken Panini.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and bacon sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!