Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bourbon and cream chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bourbon and Cream Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Bourbon and Cream Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Bourbon adds a taste of Kentucky to this fabulous chicken dish. The bourbon is used to baste the chicken as it's sauteed. Mushrooms and cream are added to the skillet, making a simple sauce with rich complexity in its flavors.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bourbon and cream chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bourbon and Cream Chicken:
- Make ready 2-3 lbs chicken breast
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Take 2.5 cups mushrooms
- Prepare 2 cups spinach
- Make ready 1 pint heavy cream
- Make ready 2 shallots
- Get 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- Take 1/3 cup flour
- Make ready 1/3 Kentucky bourbon
- Make ready Salt
- Get Pepper
Finish by pouring the parsley oil over the bourbon cream sauce. The picture below also uses fried leeks and beetroots atop the chicken, and trumpet mushrooms, potatoes, and green beans behind for garnish. Add the chicken back into the skillet and the garlic, heavy cream, and bourbon. Add the cooked pasta and mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Bourbon and Cream Chicken:
- Cut chicken into strips. Coat with flour, salt, and pepper in a bag. Shake.
- Pour into skillet with oil. Cook on med-low temp until done. Chicken should be tender, not hard. Remove and set aside
- In same skillet, add butter and shallots. Sautee 1 minute. Add mushrooms. Sautee for another minute
- Add bourbon. Dont freak out if it flames up. This happens with strong burbon
- Add the rest of the ingredients, starting with the cream. This includes the cooked chicken
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper if desired. I like the cream saltier
Best Bourbon Chicken is juicy, tender chicken thighs cut into pieces simmered in a sweet, brown sugar glaze that will melt in your mouth. Rich in flavor and served over rice for a complete meal! Easy to prepare and ready in minutes! For more quick chicken recipes try these Creamy Skillet Chicken Cacciatore, Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken or One Pan Honey Mustard Chicken and Veggies. Editor's Note: Named Bourbon Chicken because it was supposedly created by a Chinese cook who worked in a restaurant on Bourbon Street.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bourbon and cream chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!