Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Parmesan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Take 2 cups bread crumbs (I use Panko)
- Make ready 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get to taste italian seasoning
- Get to taste season salt
- Make ready to taste pepper
- Take 2 eggs
- Get Olive oil
- Get 1 log fresh mozzarella
- Prepare 1 container fresh grated parmesan
- Make ready Pasta sauce of your choosing
- Prepare Half a package spaghetti or fetuccine, whichever you prefer
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta as per package instructions.
- Get a meat mallet, place the chicken breasts in a freezer bag and beat them until they're thinned out, (can also be done with a spatula or pasta server if you don't have a mallet). Then remove them from the bag and cut them in half.
- In a glass baking dish, spray with cooking spray then add the pasta sauce to cover the bottom.
- Get your breading ready. Crack eggs into a bowl, spread flour on one plate and bread crumbs on another. Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet on medium-high.
- Coat each piece of chicken in this order: flour, egg, bread crumbs. Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on each side then add to skillet and brown on each side until slightly crispy.
- Add the chicken to the baking dish.
- Pour more sauce on top of the chicken, as much as you desire.
- Sprinkle the fresh grated parmesan all over the top. Slice the mozzarella and put one slice on top of each breast. Sprinkle on a little more parmesan after adding the mozzarella. (You can never have too much cheese!)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
- Serve over the prepared noodles with a side salad and garlic toast. Enjoy!!
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe Pound chicken to flatten. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with a side of spaghetti.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!