Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot creamy italian chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A family favorite meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. This is one of the easiest dinner recipes out there! It's so simple to throw together and the crockpot does all the work for you.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot creamy italian chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken:
- Make ready 5 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Take 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) bar cream cheese, softened
- Prepare Cooked noodles
- Get Parsley flakes
This creamy Italian chicken is a great freezer meal your entire family will love! This creamy italian crockpot chicken would also work well with spiralized zucchini or even served cold with spiralized cucumber (mmm, that sounds good right now)! Regardless of your 'noodle' choice, don't forget the final garnish of flat leaf parsley. It really brightens & lightens up the dish!
Instructions to make Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken:
- Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in crockpot…….
- In a bowl mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic……
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts……
- Place your sliced onion over chicken breasts….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and leave inside crockpot……
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and cream cheese…..
- Add cream of chicken soup mixture to chicken in crockpot, stir well…..
- Keep on warm heat and continue to stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cream cheese / cream of chicken mixture…..
- Serve over cooked noodles with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and enjoy 😉!
This Crock-pot Creamy Italian Chicken and Cauliflower is a quick prep, easy keto and low carb crockpot recipe that my whole family loves. Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe is shredded chicken and pasta tossed together in a creamy tomato sauce. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids. Easy, delicious and healthy Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken recipe from SparkRecipes. Place chicken in crockpot, mix italian dressing mix and water, pour over chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot creamy italian chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!