Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker garlic-parmesan chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach. We like to eat this chicken and sauce with fettuccine noodles or with mashed potatoes. Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here.
Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker garlic-parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken:
- Make ready 3 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Make ready 2 lb. Chicken
- Prepare Kosher salt
- Take Freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- Take 2 tbsp. Butter, softened
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 2 tbsp. Fresh thyme
- Make ready Fresh chopped parsley
- Prepare 2 tbsp. Freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Instructions: Heat the oil, or ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Add in the garlic, rosemary and chicken skin side down to the skillet.
Steps to make Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken:
- In a large skillet over medium - high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low, under potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Herb Chicken is such an easy meal that is packed with amazing flavor! The potatoes cook to tender perfection in garlic, parmesan, and fresh herbs and the chicken is perfectly juicy. This makes a great meal in one! Whisk together all of the ingredients except for chicken wings in a large bowl. Add wings to the bowl and coat evenly with mixture.-Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray and add chicken wings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker garlic-parmesan chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!