Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker curry chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Warm curry flavors and creamy coconut milk add flavor and moisture to lean chicken breasts. This slow cooker chicken curry is definitely a keeper in my house that's for sure! If you're trying to keep things even healthier though, my slow cooker vegetarian chili, slow cooker vegetable curry and coconut chickpea curry recipes are exactly that and more.
Slow Cooker Curry Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Slow Cooker Curry Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Get 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 medium onion, diced
- Take 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- Get 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- Take 1 (13.5 oz) can of coconut milk
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp curry powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1-2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces
It is worth frying the onions and spices off at the beginning to give the curry a When the chicken is cooked and you're ready to serve, check seasoning and add more paprika to taste, if it needs a touch more spice. This slow cooker chicken curry is perfect in every way - juicy pieces of chicken, a spicy, flavourful gravy that has the right consistency - this is THE. A simple made-from-scratch curry, slow-cooked spicy chicken curry is delicious. Slow cooked to intensify the heat and flavour.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours.
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours.
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry - lip-smacking creamy curry chicken in a perfect blend of homemade Jamaican curry powder and other spices. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry is made with coconut milk, chicken breasts, an easy curry powder seasoning blend and sweet potatoes. This Crock-Pot Indian curry is healthy, dairy-free, and gluten-free. It makes a quick and easy weeknight dinner when served with rice. This healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Curry is SO incredibly easy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker curry chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!