Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Get ready for the best crispy chicken wings recipe served with two delicious sauces. Chicken wings are a sweet, sticky, and scrumptious appetizer. Yes, you can cook chicken in three minutes—and you should.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Make ready Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes
- Take 2 Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed]
- Prepare 1 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 1 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup Minced Garlic
- Prepare Cracked Black Pepper
- Take Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Take Dried Parsley [garnishment]
- Make ready Dried Chives [garnishment]
- Make ready Options & Sides
- Prepare Fresh Chilled Celery
- Make ready Fresh Chilled Carrots
- Prepare Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing
- Take Fresh Parsley [garnishment]
These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. This is hands down the best chicken I've ever eaten!
Steps to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome.
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat.
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil.
- For the Chicken Alfredo - add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste.
- For the Hot Chicken - add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper.
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425.
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time - boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 - 12 minutes.
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot.
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired.
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side.
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir.
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired.
- As for the Hot Chicken - pull chicken from pan - place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not.
- Serve hot! Enjoy!
Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. Spice crusted boneless skinless While I recommend marinating all my chicken thigh recipes for at least twenty minutes at room The secret to my crispy Brussels sprouts recipes is in the baking tray. I place a baking tray inside the. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Add the water, chicken broth, and chicken breasts.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!