Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken ratatouille. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Many of my crock pot recipes involve more than just "dump and go." I have found you will get more flavor in the recipe if you brown the meat first, then deglaze the pan and use that liquid. This recipe, however, is genuinely a dump, set-it-and-forget-it meal and it turns out perfectly. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot chicken ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Take 1 large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken)
- Prepare 1 can Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz)
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- Make ready 1 can Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained)
- Get 1 large eggplant, cut into cubes
- Make ready 3 zucchini, cut into coins
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Make ready 1 green pepper, sliced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon parsley Flakes
- Get Fresh garlic, minced (5-6)
- Take Salt
This is a low calorie and fairly low carb dinner that you can easily make any night of the week. You might also like this slow cooker creamy chicken and spinach recipe! Place the eggplant in crock pot. Stir in the tomato paste, olives, and the fresh basil.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)…..
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone - in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot…….
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas…..
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all….
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours…..
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋
Serve hot, room temperature or chilled. Ratatouille Baked Chicken takes a classic French dish and turns it into a family-friendly comfort food dish loaded with veggies. Ratatouille Baked Chicken This one pot baked chicken and vegetable dish is a great way to utilize eggplants now that they are in your garden or at farmers' markets. Rinse and drain well; blot dry with paper towels. Chicken Ratatouille In The Instant Pot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot chicken ratatouille recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!