Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker orange chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Return chicken to slow cooker; add noodles. How to Make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker orange chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Take 1.5-2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breasts
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- Take 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Red(Cayenne) Pepper
- Take 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Make ready 1-2 cups Peppers, chopped up
- Take 1-2 cups chopped carrots
- Take 1 cup Orange Marmalade
- Get 2 tbsp Aminos Acid/Soy sauce
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Take 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Get 1-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Take 1-2 Cup Broccoli, or more if you like
In small bowl, mix marmalade, brown sugar, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and salt. Add chicken and marmalade mixture to slow cooker, spreading marmalade mixture over chicken, inside and out. Place chicken breast side down; add gingerroot. In small bowl, mix marmalade and chili garlic sauce.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Dice the chicken up into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken into a medium bowl.
- Add the corn starch, curry powder and cayenne pepper onto the chicken, then mix until evenly coated. Personally, I use my hands to mix it together.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat, coat with the coconut oil, then added the chicken. Heat each side for about 5 minutes, until the pink is gone. Place the chicken into the slow cooker, along with the carrots and peppers. Mix the peppers into the pot. Please use a slow cooker liner
- In a small bowl, add the orange marmalade, aminos acid, rice wine vinegar, ground ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Stir to mix. Pour onto the chicken in the slow cooker. Close the lid, set the temperature to low, and the timer to 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add the broccoli to the slow cooker. Stir it, then put the cover back onto the slow cooker. Once again, set the temperature to low and the timer to 30 minutes.
Add chicken and marmalade mixture to slow cooker, mixing to thoroughly coat chicken with marmalade mixture. Put chicken and flour into a bag and toss together. Place the chicken in the crockpot. Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker. Stir in all remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker orange chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!