Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dijon-lime baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked chicken is always an easy, inexpensive weeknight dinner solution. Grab some chicken drumsticks, remove the skin, brush it with this Dijon-lime Rinse the chicken and remove the skin and all fat. Pat dry; place in a large bowl and season with salt.
Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dijon-lime baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken:
- Take 4 tbsp dijon mustard
- Get 1 1/4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 zest and juice from 1 lime
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Fresh minced parsley
- Take 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
An easy and excellent chicken marinade with so much flavor. Learn the secret to great chicken legs! Baked chicken drumsticks are an inexpensive way to feed a crowd. Pour in lime and lemon juices, and stir in Dijon, black pepper, and Creole-seasoning.
Instructions to make Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken:
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade chicken for 45min-1 hour
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
- Place chicken on baking sheet and top with remaining marinade.
- Bake for 30 min, then set under the broiler for 5 min to brown the top.
- Serve with your fave sides 😉we did parsley rice and salad
The lemon & lime gave this a nice depth. Based on other reviews I reduced the Dijon by half and it was about perfect. Skewer chicken on bamboo skewers (pre-soaked in water), adding a thin lemon slice between every other piece of chicken. Starting with a good amount of Dijon mustard, I added some honey, lemon (zest and juice) and a few other basics like red pepper flakes. Developed for CFC by Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dijon-lime baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!