Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shredded hawaiian chicken - crockpot recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hawaiian Shredded Chicken is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. It's flavorful, light, and a simple slow cooker meal. Follow the recipe and serve the chicken in a chard wrap—or feel free to serve it however you wish: on a bed of greens, on top of a sweet potato, or over cauliflower rice.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shredded hawaiian chicken - crockpot recipe using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe:
- Get 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Take 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/4 cup ketchup
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- Take 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke
- Take 1 tsp. sriracha (use more for more spice)
- Prepare 2 tbsp. honey
- Make ready 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. black ground pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Get 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Prepare 1/4 cup cold water
- Take 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Get Suggested for serving :
- Take ·King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls
- Prepare ·Pineapple rings
- Take or
- Take ·Jasmine or Basmati Rice OR Quinoa
- Make ready ·Sesamee Seeds
- Prepare ·Scallions
- Get ·Diced Onion
Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch. Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts. Get ready for this delicious Hawaiian Bbq Chicken Recipe that you can make in the slow cooker.
Steps to make Shredded Hawaiian Chicken - Crockpot Recipe:
- Start by trimming the fat off of the chicken breasts. Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch.
- Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Set the slow cooker to low for 6-7 hours (or high for 3-4) depending on how long you'd like to have it cooking.
- Once the cook time is up, take the chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and let them rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be very tender and falling apart. Then using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken. Once shredded, set aside.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the cold water and the cornstarch. Carefully transfer the liquid from the crockpot to a medium saucepan. Whisk in the cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened (should reach a syrupy consistency)… this will only take a few minutes.
- Toss the shredded chicken in the thickened pineapple sauce and stir to coat it all. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- For serving, we used toasted King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls and topped with melted provolone cheese and pineapple rings. Then used whatever additional toppings we wanted (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, etc…).
- This chicken is also pretty tasty served over rice or quinoa, sprinkled with diced pineapple, diced onions, sesamee seeds and scallions –>
And your whole family will love it. Shredded Barbeque Chicken Easy Hawaiian Bbq Chicken. You can serve this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Bbq Chicken up for a party. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken is sweet and smoky and slow cooked to perfection. This easy slow cooker recipe makes a great sandwich, and is perfect for family dinners, parties, game day, or anytime you're looking for something super easy & incredibly delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shredded hawaiian chicken - crockpot recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!