Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Just boil some pasta before you're ready to eat and dinner is done! I chopped up the chicken, added it to the crock pot, threw. As far as simple chicken recipes are concerned, this recipe for Stupid Chicken is king of them all.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Prepare 2 lb Chicken Breast
- Get Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer
- Get Asparagus
- Make ready Parmesan Cheese
From family favorites like buffalo chicken and BBQ chicken to restaurant-worthy Greek chicken, readers rave about how simple and delicious these are. I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with, shared this great recipe with me several years ago. Perfect for busy days or when you don't want to heat up the kitchen, these crock-pot meals are fast, easy, and super healthy!
Instructions to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side.
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you.
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!
The Best Crock Pot Chicken Recipe - OMG Slow Cooker Chicken Serendipity And Spice. apricot preserves, Russian dressing, onion soup mix, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles. Add optional spices if you feel like it. Serve on rice or pasta, or in tortillas. Top with cheese if you have it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!