Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot curried coconut chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot curried coconut chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot curried coconut chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Add chicken breasts and brown on both sides. Place potatoes and onion in crock pot. Combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, curry powder, hot sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot curried coconut chicken using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot curried coconut chicken:
- Get 1 whole chicken skinned and cut up
- Take 1/2 large butternut squash cubed
- Take 6 white cap mushrooms sliced
- Prepare 5 carrots peeled and chopped
- Take 1 medium yuca peeled and cubed
- Take 1/2 can tomato paste
- Make ready 1 can coconut milk
- Take 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Make ready 2 tsp dried cilantro
- Get 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tbsp ground pink himalayan salt
- Get 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry powder
- Get 2 tbsp oil of choice. I used grapeseed oil
This slow cooker coconut curry chicken is made with chicken breast, full-fat coconut milk, green curry paste, and a squeeze of lime. That makes this slow cooker chicken breast recipe gluten-free, paleo, and keto! In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the coconut milk, cornstarch and water, cilantro and butter/olive oil. This chicken curry is a quick and easy meal that you can prep ahead for busy weeks.
Instructions to make Crockpot curried coconut chicken:
- Pan sear chicken in 2 tbsp oil of choice until brown
- Pour coconut milk, seasonings, and tomato paste in crockpot, stir until blended well and set to high.
- Peel and cut vegetables into large cubes and place in crockpot. Stir until wet
- When chicken is browned on all sides, place in pot along with oil drippings, stir until wet, and turn setting to low.
- Cover and leave for 4 hours. Check, stir, and leave again for another 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here is an overview of the step-by-step instructions you will need to follow. Add butter, garlic, and seasoning ingredients. Place chicken into the slow cooker. Saucy Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Cashew Chicken with sweet red peppers, tender potatoes, and crunchy cashews make right in your crockpot! The way I see it, you're either Type A, Type B, or Type C.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot curried coconut chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!