Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, green chile & pepper jack cheese chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Currently sailing under the flag of Bahamas. Formerly also known as PRIVILEGE, CRYSTAL PRIVILEGE. Browse and rate photos uploaded by our community.
Green Chile & Pepper jack cheese Chicken enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Green Chile & Pepper jack cheese Chicken enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have green chile & pepper jack cheese chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile & Pepper jack cheese Chicken enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 large chicken breast
- Make ready 8 flour tortillas
- Take 20 oz green Chile enchilada sauce
- Make ready 4 oz diced green chilies
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Make ready 8 oz pepper jack cheese
Get the latest live position for the GREEN CHILE. Green Chili is one of my sons favorite dishes. The best green chili's come from Hatch New Mexico, so I always use them when I'm making green chili. Green chilis are a versatile ingredient that can be eaten fresh or roasted for a smoky flavor.
Steps to make Green Chile & Pepper jack cheese Chicken enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in ½ cup enchilada sauce, diced green chilies, sour cream and cumin. Stir to combine.
- In a small skillet, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat. Dip each tortilla into heated sauce for a few seconds to soften. Divide chicken mixture evenly among the flour tortillas. This should be enough filling for 8 enchiladas. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the tops of enchiladas. Cover the tops with the shredded Pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Roasted green chiles are used in everything from chile verde to salsa verde. New Mexico Chile Verde, also know as Green Chili and Green Chile Stew, is a dish I discovered years ago on a cross-country trip. Get the Full New Mexico Chile Verde (Green Chili) Recipe Below. New Mexican Green Chile, of which I prefer Hatch chiles is amazing. Spicy and fresh roasted green Green chile is one food that always causes a debate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food green chile & pepper jack cheese chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!