Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Scarf some now, stock your freezer for later, or feel free to halve the recipe for a smaller amount of soup. Basically all I have to do with these is throw everything into a crock pot. I love loading my tortilla soup up with tortilla chips (duh), avocado, cheese, and occasionally greek yogurt.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Make ready Main Ingredients
- Prepare 10 oz Chunky Salsa
- Prepare 2 can Mild Rotel
- Prepare 1 can Black Beans
- Prepare 1 packages Chicken
- Prepare 1 dash Crushed Black Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Cumin
- Get 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Take 1 packages Taco Seasoning
- Take 1 packages Tortillas
- Take Extra Misc. Ingredients
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 cup Water
- Make ready 1 pinch Cheese
- Prepare 1 dash Sour Cream
Crock Pot Low-Carb Tortilla Soup Recipe is the best keto soup recipe. I am obsessed with chicken tortilla soup from Max and Erma's. This soup is creamy and hearty crock pot chicken tortilla soup that will not leave you craving. Plus my non-low carb eaters licked their bowls cleaned.
Steps to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add seasonings & chicken breast.
- In the mean time, grab a blender and add both cans of Rotel and the can of black beans (drain half the fluid from beans first), and puree the mixture.
- Label a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag with recipe name, date, and additional cooking directs. (See step 9-10 for cooking details)
- Add pureed mixture and salsa to Ziploc bag and set aside.
- Once chicken is done boiling, remove chicken from pot, and let cool. Save one cup of broth from the pot and discard the rest.
- Shred chicken after it has completely cooled.
- Add chicken, broth, and one cup of water to the Ziploc bag containing pureed mixture.
- Seal bag, removing as much air from bag as possible. Freeze immediately.
- When you are ready to prepare the Tortilla Soup for dinner, please keep in mind that you need to thaw bag in the refrigerator for ATLEAST 4 hours.
- Once thawed, add meal to crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- When its almost done cooking, grab tortillas and slice into strips, brush with butter, and bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown.
- Make yourself a bowl of your delicious meal and top with tortilla strips, cheese, & sour cream.
The family loved this crock pot chicken tortilla soup and it had just the right amount of spice for us. If you like things spicier, you can add some more heat. The chicken was also falling apart as it was being pulled from the crock pot, so tender. I have three young children (and a fourth on the way) so I don't Here's why crockpot freezer meals are a game-changer: They don't require any cooking ahead of time, so they're very quick They are salsa verde chicken, garden veggie soup, and fajitas…before adding the meat. Not all chicken tortilla soups are created equal with respect to being healthy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!