Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy crockpot chicken & brown rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy crockpot chicken is a kid-friendly recipe that can easily be conveted to an Instant Pot recipe with the same great taste. Make this chicken breast meal tonight. Cut cream cheese into cubes and distribute evenly over chicken.
Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy crockpot chicken & brown rice using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice:
- Prepare 7 chicken legs (semi-thawed)
- Get 1 cup uncooked extra long grain brown rice
- Make ready 3 cup water
- Take 1/2 large white onion
- Prepare 1 rib celery w/ leaves ( see direction #1)
- Prepare 3 tbsp jarred minced garlic
- Take 1 tsp celery salt
- Take 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Get 26 oz can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1/2 cup half n half
- Make ready 1 paprika (see directions)
- Prepare 1 packet swanson chicken flavor boost ( can use a chicken boullion)
Then add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese cubes. Shred chicken & season to taste. Shred chicken and S&P to taste. Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe.
Steps to make Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice:
- celery : choose a softer inner rib that's slightly yellow. I like the texture and flavor of these. ur gonna use the leaves on this as well.. now let's coook!
- wash rice well until water runs clear. place rice and the 3 cups of water into the crockpot. add swanson flavor boost and stir. turn on high. let this get going while u prepare the rest.
- medium to thin slice the onion into half circles and place into a medium sized bowl.
- dice celery add to onion.
- now add garlic to onion, then add celery salt.
- mix in chicken soup and half n half.
- set aside.
- in the crockpot layer in a single layer over the rice your semi thawed chicken legs.
- now spread across the chicken the soup mixture so chicken is completely covered.
- now sprinkle a thin layer of paprika over the top of the soup mixture.
- place lid on crockpot and cook for two hours.
- after 2 hours stir it up. and cook an additional 2-3 hours stirring occasionally until rice is cooked through. and add salt n pepper to taste.
- pull out chicken onto a serving dish and place rice in a serving bowl. and serve!
Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. Layer chicken breasts on top of the vegetables. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. With all the same flavors and the convenience of throwing everything into a slow cooker, this will also quickly become a favorite.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy crockpot chicken & brown rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!