Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. In another bowl, combine egg and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat both sides, patting to help coating adhere.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan:
- Take 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 egg
- Take 1 small brick of mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 24 oz jar of favorite marinara sauce
I'm loving the idea of using a slow cooker, especially in this awful summer heat! Thank you for sharing this brilliant recipe! Everyone's favorite Italian dish, chicken parmesan, adapted for the slow cooker. Uses a convenience ingredient that is the secret to it's juicy success!
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan:
- Spread the olive oil in bottom of slow cooker (if using a Crockpot, bottom of stoneware insert).
- In a bowl, whip egg with a fork.
- In a seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and peppper and mix well.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then dip into the bread crumb mixture coating both sides.
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker.
- Layer each chicken breast with 2 to 3 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Pour entire jar of marinara sauce over chicken breasts.
- Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve as is or with your favorite pasta.
Course: Chicken, Everyday Meals, Slow Cooker. This post may contain affiliate links. One of my favorite dishes to order at a restaurant is chicken parmesan. Now you can have a restaurant-quality recipe at home! I love how easy this recipe is to throw.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!