Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner:
- Take 2 1/2 lb whole chicken or pieces. I use a whole chicken
- Take 2 1/2 cup fresh chopped baby spinach
- Take 1 can 13.25 oz. sliced mushrooms,drained
- Prepare 16 oz sour cream
- Prepare 1 packages knorr homestyle stock.
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1 lb baby carrots
- Prepare 12 baby redskin potatoes, washed
- Get 1 lb wide egg noodles
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse.
Steps to make Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner:
- place washed chicken in large crockpot.
- sprinkle baby spinach on top.
- sprinkle garlic on top of that.
- now add mushrooms (or u can use fresh if u like).
- top with sour cream.
- add your knorr stock..
- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- cover and cook in crockpot on high heat for 15 min. then reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 4 hours. stirring sauce around and basting chicken with it.
- after the 4 hours bump up the heat to high add potatoes around the chicken.
- and then top with baby carrots.
- baste carrots and potatoes with surrounding sauce.
- cook until chicken is done (no longer pink and juices run clear) and when potatoes and carrots are soft but not mushy. about 1 hour. basting carrots and potatoes occasionallly.
- meanwhile cook egg noodles according to package directions. rinse and drain. set aside.
- when meat is done serve meat on a plate with potatoes and carrots on the side. put noodles on plate and spoon the sauce over the noodles and chicken. enjoy!
Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!