Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lemon garlic crockpot chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Place the chicken in the crockpot over thick slices of lemon and chopped garlic heads. You'll have a good amount of liquid from the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the garlicky juice over the chicken when serving to make sure you get all that delicious lemon flavor with your meal!
Lemon garlic crockpot chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lemon garlic crockpot chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon garlic crockpot chicken using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon garlic crockpot chicken:
- Get 1 chicken
- Make ready 35 clove garlic
- Take 1 White onion
- Take 1 lemon
- Make ready 1 Italian seasoning blend
A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and pleases just about everyone. When ready to plate, I thickened sauce with cornstarch. It was great over egg noodles! Crockpot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe: Try this Crockpot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe, or contribute your own.
Steps to make Lemon garlic crockpot chicken:
- Line bottom of crock pot with sliced onions and peeled garlic
- Washed chicken under cold water and then pat dry
- Place to check in on top of onions and garlic
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over chicken
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken generously with salt pepper and Italian blend
- Place the lemon halves inside the cavity of chicken
- Put the lid on your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the chicken and place on a plate shred all chicken away from the bone and place back in the broth with the onions and garlic
- Throw away the carcass and enjoy the garlicky oniony and lemon chicken
If you freeze chicken pieces separately, and mix up other ingredients the night before, you can dump it all together quickly in the morning. This lemon garlic crock pot chicken is a family favorite. The chicken is cooked in the slow cooker along with a slew of vegetables, so by the time the pre-dinner whining kicks in, I've got a satisfying meal ready to go. It has a lovely light and lemony herb flavor that's not too strong for little tastebuds. After plating chicken and potatoes, spoon extra garlic-lemon broth over both.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon garlic crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!