Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may never eat the same taco twice!
slow cooker chicken tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. slow cooker chicken tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker chicken tacos using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make slow cooker chicken tacos:
- Make ready 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 green or red pepper
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1 cup salsa
- Make ready 1 packages flour tortillas
- Make ready optional toppings
- Make ready 1 can black beans
- Make ready 1 sour cream
- Prepare 1 shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 salsa
- Get 1 roasted corn
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours. How to make Crockpot Chicken Tacos Slow Cooker Directions. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner.
Instructions to make slow cooker chicken tacos:
- place chicken breast into slow cooker.
- add water and seasonings.
- coarsely chop onion and pepper then add to slow cooker.
- cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- chicken should fall apart when pulled with a fork.
- heat up flour tortillas, keeping them warm by wrapping them in a clean towel.
- just before serving add 1 cup of your favorite salsa.
- finish with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! We love how adaptable the flavored chicken is to serve in anything from tacos, burritos, tostadas, enchiladas, and more. Place the onion, corn, tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic, and lime juice in a large slow cooker. Place the chicken thighs on top of the veggies and season with half of the taco seasoning. Turn the chicken over and season with the remaining taco seasoning before mixing the chicken and veggies together so that everything is well combined.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!