Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot white chicken chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot White Chicken Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili is something that I have loved my entire life.
In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot. Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot white chicken chili using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot White Chicken Chili:
- Take 4 can S&W White Beans
- Make ready 1 can (15 oz.) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes
- Take 1 can (4 oz.) Ortega Fire Roasted Green Chiles, Diced
- Prepare 2 packages McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning
- Prepare 3 cup Water
- Prepare 2 large Chicken Breasts, Boneless/Skinless (8 oz. ea.)
Mix green salsa, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, white beans, chicken broth, corn, onion, oregano, cumin, salt, and black pepper together in a slow cooker. Lay chicken breasts atop the mixture. Add chicken breasts to bottom of slow cooker, top with salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. Top with diced onion, minced garlic, great Northern beans, green chiles, corn, chicken broth and cilantro.
Instructions to make Crock Pot White Chicken Chili:
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans, tomatoes, chiles, both packages of seasoning mix and 3 cups water to crock pot. Stir ingredients to mix well.
- Lay both chicken breasts on top of bean and seasoning mixture. Put lid on crock pot.
- Turn on to high setting. Cook 3-4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low setting.
- Before serving, remove chicken breasts from crock pot, and shred the meat. Add the chicken back in the crock pot, stir and serve.
Scoop the CrockPot White Chicken Chili into bowls then serve with your favorite chili toppers like green Tabasco sauce, shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, pickled jalapenos, and sour cream. However you serve it, I hope you love this hearty, healthy dish! Top with the chicken broth, white beans, green chiles, garlic, onion, cumin, oregano, salt, and cayenne. Stir in the broth, chiles, cumin, oregano and cayenne; bring to a boil. With a potato masher, mash one can of beans until smooth.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crock pot white chicken chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!