Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crockpot rotisserie chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot rotisserie chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot rotisserie chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
Sprinkle generously inside and out with seasoned salt. Put chicken back-side down in crock pot (on top of foil balls). Place chicken, breast side up, on top of the vegetables; tie drumsticks together with kitchen twine.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot rotisserie chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot rotisserie chicken:
- Prepare 1 (3 lb) Whole Chicken
- Prepare 6 med. Carrots
- Get 1/2 large onion quartered
- Prepare Seasonings
- Make ready Pepper blend
- Take Seasoning salt
- Make ready Garlic salt
The secret to keeping the chicken intact and not have it fall apart is two parts; one, you simply must truss the chicken. Two: Cook it on top of either a rack that fits in your slow cooker or balls of tinfoil. Skip the stop on the way home from work and make this Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken instead! A flavorful whole chicken made at home in the slow cooker, it can be eaten as is or used in pastas, salads, quesadillas, casseroles, and so much more!
Steps to make Crockpot rotisserie chicken:
- Peel carrots and cut into 3in chunks. Cut 1/2 of the onion into quarters. Place in crockpot
- With kitchen twine truss the chicken. (tuck wings and tie legs together) Pat dry with paper towels. Place on top of veggies
- Season chicken to your liking. I just sprinkled the seasonings over the chicken not caring if it got on the vegetables.
- I usually use one of these pepper blends.
- Cook on high for 3- 3 1/2 hours.
- When done remove to a sheet pan with the vegetables and broil in the oven till golden brown.
- Optional- make gravy with juices left in crockpot. Serve with potatoes or rice. Or whatever you want
Also, I save the drippings, bones, and skin, then toss them back in the crock with a couple of cut up carrots, some celery, onion, and garlic and cover with water, cook for a few more hours on low, strain, chill, skim fat, and freeze for homemade rotisserie chicken stock - yum! How to Make Rotisserie Style Chicken in Your Slow Cooker. The secret to making rotisserie style chicken in your Crockpot is to use low heat and elevate the bird using root vegetables. The result is a moist and tender chicken with flavorful meat that's nearly falling off the bone! This Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken has a ton of flavor from cooking low and slow.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot rotisserie chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!