Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, make and freeze samosa in budget. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make and freeze samosa in budget is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Make and freeze samosa in budget is something which I have loved my entire life.
Personally Im not a very big fan of frozen foods being used later. Its very easy to learn how to fold samosa with this simple. Vegetable samosa/how to freeze samosa/vegetable samosa with ready made sheets or patties/Ramadan recipes/Pakistani recipe/indian recipe/easy samosa recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have make and freeze samosa in budget using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Make and freeze samosa in budget:
- Prepare Chicken boiled and shredded
- Make ready 1 cup Cabbage
- Make ready 1/2 cup Capsicum
- Prepare Carrots 3 medium
- Take 2 Spring onions
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli powder and flakes
- Make ready 1 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Chicken powder or ajinomotu or Chinese salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare Samosa patti or spring roll sheets as required
The traditional recipe calls for white flour - not whole-wheat, spelt or buckwheat four. That's because white flour yields a soft pliable dough that results in flaky samosas. How to make Keema Samosa Recipe. Anjum Anand makes an easy little vegetable samosa for a delicious, inexpensive lunch or snack from store cupboard ingredients.
Steps to make Make and freeze samosa in budget:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, add ginger garlic paste fry until golden brown, add chicken saute for 30 second add carrots and add little water just to soft carrots, add remaining all ingredients and saute until all mixture dry up
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down
- Make samosas using egg whites or flour mixture
- Freeze in a zip lock bag or air tight container
- Fry until golden brown and enjoy with ketchup or garlic sauce #Cookpadramadan
Brush the outer surface with more butter. Place onto a baking sheet and cover while you make the rest of the samosas. Sprinkle over a few sesame seeds, if using. Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy. Do not think of calories when eating samosa.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food make and freeze samosa in budget recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!