Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bbq chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye.
Bbq Chicken Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bbq Chicken Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bbq chicken pizza using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bbq Chicken Pizza:
- Make ready 1 Pizza dough
- Prepare 8 oz Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Make ready 4 piece Pre cooked fried chicken chopped into tiny pieces
- Get 1 Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce
- Take Flour
Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. BBQ Chicken Pizza is so easy to make at home! If you love barbecue sauce, chicken and cheese you'll love this unique combination of flavors on pizza.
Steps to make Bbq Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- What I do is go to the pizzeria down the street and get fresh pizza dough. Costs about $2.50.
- Flour the dough a little and toss it and stretch it.
- Then spray a pizza pan or a baking pan with vegetable oil.
- Put the dough on the pan and make everything even. And fluff up the crust a little.
- Add bbq sauce to dough and spread evenly. Its up to you on how much sauce you want on.
- Then add chicken to the dough over the sauce and spread out the chicken.
- Add the cheese to the pie and spread out evenly.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes on the middle shelf and then 5 minutes on the bottle shelf. Or take out when bottle is golden brown
- Take out and let cool for 5 minutes.
Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor! Such a tasty Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe! Pizza crust is layered with smokey bbq sauce, chicken pieces, creamy mozzarella, sweet pineapple, and flavorful red onion and cilantro. BBQ chicken pizza is right up there with our other favorite kinds of pizza—classic pepperoni, and chicken alfredo pizza with a delicious white sauce. When it comes to dinner, pizza is always a good.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bbq chicken pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!