Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy tex-mex chicken tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The citrus fruits create a tangy marinade for the chicken in these low-fat tacos. Kids will love the taste, too!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy tex-mex chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos:
- Take 2 tins chicken breast meat drained of liquid
- Prepare 1/2 (1 pkg) McCormick taco seasoning, or a brand you like
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 4 soft flour tortillas
- Take shredded fresh lettuce, washed and dried
- Make ready chopped fresh tomatoes
- Prepare shredded cheese
- Get Daisy sour cream or whatever brand you like
- Make ready Pace picante sauce or whatever brand you like
They are perfect for a weeknight dinner. Tex Mex fills my soul, and I comfort myself with classic Southern foods. I am here to share my love of Texas foods with all y'all. So that you can feel excited to get into the.
Steps to make Easy Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos:
- In a non stick pan, heat chicken, taco seasonong and butter until a sauce is formed and meat is thoroughly warmed
- Assemble tacos by placing chicken on tortillas, then add the rest of the ingredients, topping with picante sauce and sour cream
- Serve and enjoy
Just a few minutes of marinating and this fiery chicken is ready for the grill. Here, REDBOOK's recipe for spicy chicken tacos. Fill each taco shell with chicken, dividing evenly. How to Make Tex Mex Chicken and Zucchini. Preheat large deep skillet on low - medium Mexican Chicken and Zucchini cooked in one skillet with black beans, corn, fresh herbs, taco seasoning and Very easy, I just used lean ground beef in place of chicken because that's what I had thawed out.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy tex-mex chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!