Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy chicken fritters. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Fritters is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cheesy Chicken Fritters is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are a surprising way to use chicken breast, but it really works. These fritters are tender, juicy and so flavorful. If you love easy chicken recipes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Fritters:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breasts (3 large)
- Prepare 2 large Eggs
- Take 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/3 cup All-purpose Flour or Cornstarch
- Get 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese (1 ⅓ cups shredded)
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Prepare to taste Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Oil (or any high heating oil
In my opinion these cheesy chicken fritters are perfect for any season, whether it's hot outside or during the winter months. How do you serve Cheesy Chicken Fritters? Cheesy Chicken Fritters is a very versatile dish, and pairs perfectly with any salad, during any time of the day! Here are some idea of salads These extra cheesy chicken fritters are a sensation here at my house.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Fritters:
- Dice chicken into ⅓ inch thick pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Partially frozen chicken is easier to slice :)
- Into the mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients : the eggs, mayonnaise, flour, shredded mozzarella, dill, salt and black pepper.
- Stir the mixture until well-combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. It can be overnight too.
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time. I use an ice cream scoop.
- Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and saute both sides or until outsides are golden brown and chicken is fully cooked through.
I mean, I couldn't hold myself and I used my winner cheese combination: mozzarella + parmesan. When you are craving takeaway chicken. try this low FODMAP recipe instead! These low FODMAP cheesy chicken fritters are insanely easy to make and they are super tasty. Try out this super easy cheesy chicken fritters recipe and fall in love with chicken patties all over again. You will find that this is a quite surprising way of using chicken breasts, but it surely works.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy chicken fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!