Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken enchilada taco bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
It's basically a layer of beans,spanish rice,chicken,enchilada sauce,cheese,sour cream and green onions.and oh so good! I love to order this when going to taco bell. I was feeling in the mood for a saucy savory mexican type.
Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchilada taco bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl:
- Take Shredded chicken
- Take 1 can Enchilada sauce
- Get Shredded lettuce
- Prepare Shredded cheese
- Take Dice onion
- Make ready Cilantro cream dressing see recipe on page
- Take Yellow corn tortillas
- Prepare Cupcake pan & cooking spray
Add the chicken and cook, stirring, until it is no longer pink on. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken. Didn't have enough salsa so I used a bottle of Frontera green enchilada sauce. Also used pinto beans instead of black beans.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl:
- Start by boiling your chicken and shredding it. Set aside to a small pot add in your enchilada sauce let come to a simmer on low heat
- Now turn oven on to 375 spray your baking sheet turning it upside down and lightly coating the sheet with cooking spray. you want your tortillas to be soft so heat in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds on each side you can only make for taco bowls at a time, place inbetween the cupcake tins gently press down you'll see the desired tack bowl shape, now place into the oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes set aside
- Now that your taco bowls are done fill with the chicken enchilada mix too with cheese heat in microwave for about 1 minute till cheese is melty too with lettuce, more cheese cilantro dressing avocado etc, add toppings as desired
Remove chicken from package and place chicken breast in bottom of slow cooker. Stir with a wooden spoon to cover the bottom of chicken with sauce. Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad bursting with tender, juicy chicken, all your favorite taco salad fixings and the amazing Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing! · This Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl is a low carb twist on a Mexican favorite! It's SO easy to make, totally filling and ridiculously yummy! Chicken taco bowls are quick and easy to make with leftover chicken, coriander, fresh lime and spicy sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchilada taco bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!