Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken enchilada taco bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
It's basically a layer of beans,spanish rice,chicken,enchilada sauce,cheese,sour cream and green onions.and oh so good! I love to order this when going to taco bell. I was feeling in the mood for a saucy savory mexican type.
Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchilada taco bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl:
- Make ready Shredded chicken
- Prepare 1 can Enchilada sauce
- Get Shredded lettuce
- Make ready Shredded cheese
- Take Dice onion
- Make ready Cilantro cream dressing see recipe on page
- Take Yellow corn tortillas
- Prepare Cupcake pan & cooking spray
Add the chicken and cook, stirring, until it is no longer pink on. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken. Didn't have enough salsa so I used a bottle of Frontera green enchilada sauce. Also used pinto beans instead of black beans.
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl:
- Start by boiling your chicken and shredding it. Set aside to a small pot add in your enchilada sauce let come to a simmer on low heat
- Now turn oven on to 375 spray your baking sheet turning it upside down and lightly coating the sheet with cooking spray. you want your tortillas to be soft so heat in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds on each side you can only make for taco bowls at a time, place inbetween the cupcake tins gently press down you'll see the desired tack bowl shape, now place into the oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes set aside
- Now that your taco bowls are done fill with the chicken enchilada mix too with cheese heat in microwave for about 1 minute till cheese is melty too with lettuce, more cheese cilantro dressing avocado etc, add toppings as desired
Remove chicken from package and place chicken breast in bottom of slow cooker. Stir with a wooden spoon to cover the bottom of chicken with sauce. Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad bursting with tender, juicy chicken, all your favorite taco salad fixings and the amazing Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing! · This Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl is a low carb twist on a Mexican favorite! It's SO easy to make, totally filling and ridiculously yummy! Chicken taco bowls are quick and easy to make with leftover chicken, coriander, fresh lime and spicy sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada taco bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!