Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican chicken pinwheels. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Mexican pinwheels are perfect for ANY party or get together! Made with mouthwatering chicken taco flavors, they're a favorite with both kids and adults! Mexican Chicken stuffing wrapped in tortilla making it a great party appetizer which can be served cold or warm.
Mexican Chicken Pinwheels is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mexican Chicken Pinwheels is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican chicken pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Pinwheels:
- Take 2/3 cup sour cream
- Make ready 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Get 1/2 cup refried beans
- Prepare 4 oz can of diced green chilies (drain well!)
- Prepare 1/2 cup chunky salsa drained very well of all excess liquid
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Get 6 soft flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Make ready 2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Prepare 3/4 lb Chicken breast luncheon meat (good quality is better!!)
Serve these chicken pinwheels with sour cream, if you like. I'd suggest making these to snack on during the week. These Mexican Pinwheels are easy, delicious, and perfect for using up leftover cooked chicken. Tips for Making Great Mexican Pinwheels.
Steps to make Mexican Chicken Pinwheels:
- Combine first six ingredients. Mix well by hand or use a hand mixer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- Lay out six tortillas and spread roughly 1/3 cup of mixture evenly to within 1/2 inch of edge of each tortilla. (You will have some left over…..its great in a sandwich or as a dip!!)
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the shredded cheese on each tortilla then top each one with 6 slices of the luncheon meat.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and place seam side down in a large sealed dish or container. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 equal pieces. Makes 48 appetizer bites. They ALWAYS fly off the table!!!!
Be the first to review this recipe. These Mexican Pinwheels are a great vegetarian snack, perfect for pot lucks and backyard parties. To fill these Mexican pinwheels I like to use a mixture of cream cheese and sour cream, this ensures. Who doesn't love pinwheels as an appetizer? Packed with chicken enchilada flavor, these are no exception.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mexican chicken pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!