Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy chicken broccoli & rice casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. This cheesy broccoli chicken cauliflower casserole is hearty comfort food at its best and easiest View image. Cheesy Chicken-Broccoli-Cauliflower Casserole. this link is to an external site that may.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken broccoli & rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole:
- Prepare 4 Chicken Breast
- Prepare to taste Salt & Pepper
- Take Smoked Paprika (optional)
- Prepare 2 C Quick Cook or Instant Brown Rice
- Make ready 1 bag Frozen Broccoli Florets
- Prepare 1 medium onion, diced
- Get 1 can Cream of Chicken
- Get 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- Prepare 1 C Milk
- Take 1/4 C butter
- Make ready 1 lb Shredded Cheddar Cheese
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole - it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken. Well, you can't call these cheesy patties without a good amount of CHEESE in them!
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes or until appropriate internal temp is reached.
- Shred Chicken. I used my food processor.
- While chicken is baking, cook your rice according to package instructions.
- In a large casserole dish mix all ingredients well. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, remove and stir.
- Return and bake for 10 more minutes
- Remove, shut oven off, and serve!
- I threw my onion and broccoli in the food processor as well so that my toddler could eat this without having any big chunks. Enjoy :)
It's up to you how much you want to use. This baked cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is another easy dinner dish my family absolutely loves. In fact, my kids actually cheer when I tell them we're having this for dinner. This Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Bowls recipe is easy to make for lunch meal prep or weeknight dinners, it is tossed with a. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole with no canned products is the perfect one-pan meal with a creamy sauce and crispy topping your whole family will enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken broccoli & rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!