Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken and bacon empanadas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These baked chicken and cheese empanadas are a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. For best results, do not overfill them or the dough may tear. TIP: Unbaked empanadas may be frozen.
Baked chicken and Bacon empanadas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked chicken and Bacon empanadas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken and bacon empanadas using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked chicken and Bacon empanadas:
- Prepare 2 cooked boneless chicken breast, cooked and diced up
- Take 2/3 cup real bacon bits, you can use imitation ones but the real bacon gives it more flavor
- Prepare 1 package of premade empanada discs
- Get 2 tbsp goya sofrito seasoning to moisten up chicken before you put in empanadas
- Prepare 2 tsp melted butter
- Make ready 1 shredded cheese (optional)
I can guarantee does not suffer without a visit to the deep fryer. Today's version includes tender chicken and a quickly sautéed and reduced tomato sauce. This Filipino chicken empanada has a mildly sweet, buttery, flaky pastry baked to a golden crisp. Perfect for snack or light meal!
Instructions to make Baked chicken and Bacon empanadas:
- preheat oven to 350. Cook the chicken to your liking, with the seasoning you want
- Dice the chicken up and reheat with the sofrito seasoning, add the Bacon bits.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the chicken and Bacon mixture (can also add your choice of shredded cheese) onto the center of the empanada disc and seal the edges with a fork
- Continue step 3 until your chicken mixture is used up
- Place the sealed empanadas on a lightly greased baking pan
- Paint a teaspoon of melted butter on to each empanada to help with the Browning while cooking.
- Bake for 18-25 mins and enjoy when done!
This Filipino chicken empanada is packed with flavorful filling of shredded chicken, potatoes, carrots, peas and raisins. Enclosed in a mildly sweet flaky pastry that is. Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Hamilton. Chicken empanadas are fun to make and a great no-fork-needed appetizer. Baking these tasty treats gives a crispy crust with less fat and the Manzanilla olives add a delicious nutty flavor.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked chicken and bacon empanadas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!