Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Anytime you find yourself with leftover chicken, consider it a blessing. You can certainly go for a second round of last night's dinner, but the wonderful thing about this mild-mannered meat is that it's so easy to repurpose it into an entirely different meal. Do you have leftovers in the fridge and don't want to reheat the same old thing?
Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution):
- Prepare ingredients
- Get 2 slices Choice of bread
- Make ready 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- Take Cooked or leftover mac n' cheese
- Get Cooked chicken/ham/meat of choice (optional)
- Get 1 dash salt
- Make ready 1 dash pepper
- Prepare 1 slice Cheddar or American cheese (optional).
This recipe yields a big baking dish filled with a hearty macaroni and cheese dish jazzed up with garlic and chicken. All Reviews for Garlic Chicken Mac and Cheese. This mac and cheese grilled cheese is the best way to carb load. Add milk and cheese packet and whisk well.
Steps to make Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution):
- Cut up meat into small pieces.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of bread butter side down on greased skillet on medium/low heat (I use heat setting 3)
- Add chicken and Mac n cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place other slice of bread with butter side facing up on sandwich.
- Cook first side until it is dark (I wait until I hear sizzling) usually takes about 10-12 mins
- Flip carefully so filling doesn't fall out and cook other side until golden brown.
Repeat process with remaining bread. (You may have leftover macaroni and cheese.) Next time you have some leftover mac & cheese, try one of these ideas. I'm sure they all work with boxed mac & cheese or homemade. I would do what Teresa said (the idea right above), then fry them into mac and cheese fritters (from Heather). Heat up with chicken stock, diced chicken, and. If sauce becomes too thick, add remaining cup of milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!