Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ray's' chicken mole stuffed potatoe skin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Reviews for: Photos of Ray's Chicken. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food. Plus I've got TEN more ideas for fillings below.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ray's' chicken mole stuffed potatoe skin using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin:
- Take 1 potatoes
- Take 6 Chicken breast
- Prepare 1 White onion
- Take 1 cilantro
- Prepare 1 onion
- Make ready 1 sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup flour for frying potatoe
- Take 1 oil
- Get Mole sauce
- Make ready 4 dried Padilla chiles
- Take 2 dried new Mexico chilies
- Make ready 4 dried chili negro
- Prepare 1/2 onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chicken bullion
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 pinch cinnamon
- Prepare 1 small square mexican chocolate
Tequila Lime Chicken from No One. Stuffed with chicken, marinara and topped with cheese, they make a quick and easy meal. Learn how to make stuffed peppers with this super easy chicken fajita-inspired recipe. Crispy cheese potato skins, baked to a crisp, then topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions.
Steps to make Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin:
- Start by boiling chicken with 1/2 onion till shredded apart
- Cut potatoes in half boil till just tender. Let cool and scoop out center dust with flour and slightly deep fry till crisp. Sprinkle with salt when they come out
- Cut stems off chiles take out seeds add 1/2 onion and garlic to pot and boil till tender. Add chocolate into water let melt. Add all ingredients with seasonings to blender blend well till smooth..taste for seasonings
- Now add sauce to shredded chicken, add to potatoe skin too with chopped cilantro, oniins, sour cream cheese etc..you can top with almost anything you like.
Oh for the days of youth when one could eat potato skins with wild abandon! I could eat a whole plate back then (and drink a pitcher of beer along with it) and be none the worse. Don't ever throw away chicken skin! You can get crunchy, munchy, crispy chicken skin in just a few minutes! You'll never buy skinless chicken again!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ray's' chicken mole stuffed potatoe skin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!