Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. In the meantime, you'll want to. Chicken breasts bake with the simplest cheese sauce, fresh asparagus, and slices of Swiss cheese in this easy main dish.
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast:
- Get Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready Asparagus (1 per breast)
- Get Broccoli (3 to 4 florets)
- Get Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Prepare Bacon (2 slices per breast)
- Get Onion (to taste… may be excluded)
It's quickly seared in a pan and then roasted to perfection, my whole family loved this. If broccoli isn't a vegetable your family loves you can use spinach or asparagus. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken breast. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes!
Steps to make Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast:
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli.
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast.
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts).
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size).
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish.
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs! This baked cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is another easy dinner dish my family absolutely loves. In fact, my kids actually cheer when I tell them we're having this for dinner. While I would appreciate this enthusiasm on the nights I make something that's a little more work than this but I'll. Grilled chicken breasts with thyme, garlic and lemon slices on a grill pan on a wooden background.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!