Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy stuffed spinach chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Serving Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. I like to serve filled chicken breasts sliced; this shows off your hard work and also prevents diners from squishing all the filling out with their fork. After you've rested the breast for five minutes after cooking.
Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy stuffed spinach chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken:
- Prepare 1 cup Marsala cooking wine
- Prepare 1 small pack sliced mushrooms
- Prepare Handful sun dried tomatoes
- Get 2 family size spinach bags
- Take 2 small bags mozzarella
- Take 2 tablespoons garlic
- Get 1-12 ounce softened cream cheese
- Get 1 stick butter
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 8 boneless chicken breast
I hope that you decide to stay and subscribe so that I can share more of my favorite recipes. This low carb Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the stuff keto dreams are made of! A real crowd pleaser, it's gluten free & Atkins friendly! This crowd pleasing keto cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe is so incredibly tasty that nobody will care (or even believe) that it's low.
Instructions to make Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken:
- Trim excess fat and butterfly chicken
- In a separate bowel mix spinach but leave handful for top of dish(optional) mozzarella (I used a left over mix cheese n this mix it's what I had)cream cheese fresh herbs (I used cilantro and parsley again your preference) 1/2 sour cream sun dried tomatoes minced garlic
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil over med high heat with 2 tablespoons of butter to sear chicken (do not cook throughly just sear (brown the chicken on high heat and season with salt pepper and garlic I also like Lawrys on this dish helps season chicken this process just helps with more seasoning
- Stuff the chicken with mixture and place in baking pan place chicken stuffed side up like in picture …sprinkle left over spinach set aside again this was optional my family loves spinach and spinach wilts up a lot!
- In the frying pan you seared chicken add two tablespoons of butter mushrooms onions and Marsala cooking wine
- Once mushrooms cooked down and onions browned pour over chicken and spinach dish
- Top with with other bag ofcheese put in oven at 375 for about 45 min to hr half depends on your oven
- When it looks good and browned it's done!.. If worried split smaller cut and make sure no pink! Or check internal temperature has to be at least 160!!!… I just bake it until it gets browned like in picture my oven I cook little over hr
- Finished breast goes great with my sautéed spinach recipe or over fettuccine noodles!
- If don't have Marsala use cup of water with 2 chicken bouillon cubes it's just for a flavor to moisten and add flavor to chicken or use can of chicken broth totally feel free to change add things I sometimes add whatever fresh herbs I have usually to the stuffing mix.. Don't be scared have fun with it !! (Parsley,cilantroare my fav) I even sometimes add whole FRESH basil leaves and sliced tomatoes on top of chicken before step 8.. Also Worcestershire is good flavor adder to mushroom broth about a tablespoon is fine … Have fun be creative add flavored you like that's what the fun and love of cooking comes it's all about your twist I'm just sharing some yummy ideas!
Ever dreamed of eating spinach and artichoke dip for dinner? Turn this family favorite into a main with this spinach-artichoke stuffed chicken recipe. This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. They are both tender and delicious, and they look good too. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts are the perfect combination of your favorite dip and meat, all in a quick and easy low-carb stuffed chicken breast recipe!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy stuffed spinach chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!