Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the sauce. Use pasta water to adjust the consistency of the sauce if needed. Distribute the pasta into bowls and top with the bacon and chives.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta:
- Get 8 slices Bacon
- Make ready 2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- Make ready 2 cups broccoli pieces
- Get 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Prepare 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 box bowtie pasta
- Take 1 tbsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Get to taste salt and pepper
You guys, I thought a LONG time about what to call this recipe. It's sort of a casserole; and. This pasta honestly has so much going for it. It's like an ultra-creamy, cheesy broccoli soup with bacon, chicken, and pasta.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta:
- Prepare bacon crispy crumble and set aside.
- Chop chicken breast and saute in bacon drippings. Add garlic and onion powder.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Add broccoli to pan and cook for five minutes.
- Add water to pan. Put chicken back into the pan with broccoli.
- Prepare bowtie pasta according to packaging. Drain pasta and add butter
- Combine chicken mixture and pasta
- Pour cheddar cheese soup into medium sauce pan and add milk. Stir until smooth and turn on medium heat. Add shredded cheddar and parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
- Add cheese mixture to pasta mixture and toss
- Add half of crumbled bacon and toss
- Add salt and pepper if desired
- Top with other half of bacon and enjoy!!!
Good comfort food using cream cheese and parmesan with milk to make this garlic flavored white sauce. Bacon is so good in this one. It's like an ultra-creamy, cheesy broccoli soup with bacon, chicken, and pasta. Seriously what on earth could be better?? Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!