Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal! A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner!
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Make ready 6-8 chicken thighs
- Prepare 3 cups brown minute rice
- Get 2 cups crumbled bacon bits
- Make ready 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1 package frozen broccoli flourets
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Get to taste Kosher salt
- Prepare to taste Ground black pepper
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup
- Prepare 1 can cream of chicken condensed soup
- Take 1/2 package dry ranch mix
This Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is Super Easy to throw together. It's rich, "Cheesy and Quick Dinner" for a Weeknight Feast! Store the leftover chicken & broccoli casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli.
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
You saved Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole to your Favorites. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. One of our favorite twists is adding a couple strips of cooked, crumbled bacon. Want to make a simpler addition? One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole - it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!